Last updated: December 20, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The following words -whether singular and/or plural, shall mean as defined hereunder:
Company: (also specified as "the Company" and/or "We" and/or "Us" and/or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to INUI Gaming of INUI Gaming FZ-LLC, Office G04, Building 2, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
You: the individual accessing or using the Site, or the company, and/or any other legal entity on behalf of which such an individual accesses, enters or uses the Site whatever applicable.
Account: a unique account created for You to access the Site or portions of the Site.
Consent: Any free, specific, informed and unambiguous approval of the data subject through which You, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, permit the processing of personal data relating to You.
Country: United Arab Emirates (hereinafter shall be referred as “UAE”)
Data Subject: the identified or identifiable natural person to whom Personal Data relates. (will be referred to as “User” as well.)
Browser: A software program which is used to access a Web site.
Device: Any device that may access the INUI’s Site(s) such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet and/or any other type of device that may access the Site.
Personal Data: Any data that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different fragments of data, which collected together may cause the identification of a particular person, also establish personal data.
Service Provider: any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. A third-party that the Company chooses to use and process the data.
Third party: An independent natural or legal person, authority, agency and/or body other than the Data Subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct force of the controller or processor, are empowered to process personal data.
User: Any individual who visits the Site.
Usage Data: Any data amassed as regards to how a product and/or service is used.
Website: Refers to the Site of INUI, https://inuientertainment.com.
Tracking Technologies: A technology collecting data about the Site in order to monitor the Users’ online behaviour.
What Personal Data We May Collect About You?
In case the Company receives and stores any data You give in relation to the use of the Site, the Company may collect the data including the following:
The above will be collected subject to your Consent. You may select not to provide certain data but in such a case, you might not be able to use the Site properly.
However, please be informed that we collect the following data:
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically while the Site is being used by the User. Usage Data may consist of data such as the Internet Protocol address needed to connect your Device to the internet (e.g. IP address), the location of your Device, content interaction related data, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including data about your internet service provider; device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures; Browser type, Browser version, the pages of the Site that You visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data, the type of Device You use, unique ID of your Device.
Please note that certain sections of the Site and Our emails may be embedded with electronic files recognized as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company to check that a User has accessed some content as well as to observe the activity of Users at Site for the purpose of web analytics.
For What Purposes May INUI Use/Process Your Personal Data?
In case we receive, we may use your Personal Data to engage, grant, boost and broaden the products and services that We offer Users. These purposes include:
- To manage your Account: To manage Your registration as a User of the Site.
- For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Site.
- To communicate with You: We use your Personal Data to communicate with You in relation to the Site through different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail).
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your Personal Data to suggest items, products, and services that might be of interest to You, recognize your choices, and illustrate your experience with the Site.
- To manage your requests: To review and manage your requests addressed to Us through the Site.
- For business transfers: We may use your Personal Data to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your Personal Data for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, ascertaining the strength of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and upgrade the Site, products, services, marketing strategy and your experience with the Site.
Does INUI share your information?
Personal Data of Users considerably matters to us and we are not in the business of selling such data to others. In case we receive any personal data, we may share User’s Personal Data only as described below:
- We may share your Personal Data with Service Providers to check and evaluate the use of the Site.
- We may share your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of the Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a part of Our business to another company.
- We may share your Personal Data with Our business partners to provide You certain products, services or inform you concerning promotions.
- When You share Personal Data or interact in public areas of the Site with other Users, such data may be viewed by all Users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- We may share your Personal Data in order to comply with the applicable Laws and/or Regulations in case We receive any request from any administrative/governmental body.
Please also review Our Terms and Conditions to see when the personal data may be shared.
Retention of Personal Data
In case the Company receives, the Company will retain your Personal Data for the purposes set out below.
- We will retain and use your Personal Data in order to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our legal agreements and policies.
- The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Duration of retention of the Personal Data: As long as it is legally necessary and/or is necessary to strengthen the security and effectiveness of the Site.
Transfer of Personal Data
Right of Access to Information
You have the right to obtain information concerning the categories of Personal Data being processed, the purpose of the processing, the decisions made upon automated processing, entities with whom the Personal Data is shared, if any.
Rectification or Erasure Of Personal Data
The User will have the right to rectify any inaccurate Personal Data and the right to ask from the Company to erase Personal Data without undue delay.
However, if the request above conflicts with judicial procedures and/or investigations or could negatively influence the Company’s information security related efforts or otherwise affects the privacy and confidentiality of other Users’ Personal Data, the Company may deny erasure and/or rectification of your Personal Data.
Users are entitled to withdraw their consent at any time. Such withdrawal shall not influence the legality and lawfulness of the Personal Data processing made based on the explicit Consent given prior to the withdrawal.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by governmental authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may release your Personal Data in good faith, if that is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation,
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company,
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site,
- To protect the safety of Users or the public,
- To protect and maintain the security of your Personal Data,
Further, by using the Site, you accept and give your Consent that internet transmissions are never completely safe, confidential, private and/or secure. You are perfectly clear that any message, data and/or information You dispatch to the Site might be read or deflected by others, even if there is an explicit declaration that a specific transmission (i.e. data regarding the credit card) is encoded.
We do not knowingly gather any Personal Data by any means from anyone under the age of 18.
If You are a parent or a guardian and You have become aware that your child under 18 has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us without any delay. If We become aware of any Personal Data amassed from anyone under the age of 18 without verifiable consent of a parent, We will make reasonable efforts to obtain verifiable parental consent within a reasonable time period but if we cannot, we shall delete such information from Our servers.
Links to Other Sites and to the INUI Site
This Site may consist of links to other independent third-Party Web sites and services that are not owned or dominated by the Company. These Web sites are provided exclusively as a convenience to our visitors. Such Web sites are not under INUI’s supervision, and INUI cannot be kept accountable for and does not advocate the content of such Web sites, including any data, input and/or material incorporated on such Web sites. In such a case, You will be required to make your own assessment/decision with respect to your interference with these Web sites.